This is a video tutorial in the Arts & Crafts category where you are going to learn how to make mini album pockets. Take a 6 x 6 piece of card stock and cut it at 3 1/2. Now score it at the halfway mark and fold it backwards. Next score it at 1/2 from both longitudinal edges. Then you cut out along the 1/2 score line on one half of the card. Take a 2 1/2 " circle punch and punch a circle out of scrap paper. With this draw a semi-circle on the wider half of the card and watch the video for further steps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades