The Artful Paper Doll demonstrates how to make a Marie Antoinette inspired matchbox. Trace the matchbox template onto a piece of decorative paper. Score the template on the creases and then cut the template out of the decorative paper. Fold the creases up. Affix the creases into a square basket shape with dabs of glue to hold the flaps closed. Fold and glue the ends of the box sleeve together. Slide the basket into the sleeve to form the matchbox. Embellish the box as desired. The box can be decorated with lace underlying a ribbon tied into a bow. Affix small pearl beads to the end of the matchbox.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades