In this card tutorial project I create a mega mix of lots of layers and different textures and papers to make a great card.
Using mostly the Madison Cardstock kit from Anna Griffin to create lots of interest on this card, it is certainly a talking point, however it would work with any collection of papers & cardstock from your stash.
8x8inch blank card base
Anna Griffin Madison cardstock kit for the layers and the tag and all the paper rosettes
Gold cardstock to make swirls and embossed border
Anna Griffin Borders and Frames rubber stamp kit
Anna griffin Grand Duet embossing folders
Anna griffin Chalkboard rubber stamp kit
Red Satin Ribbon
Assortment of 3D foam and glues
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades