This video demonstrates how to make a loud and annoying paper popper. Prepare a regular sheet of paper and lay it down on the table or a flat surface. Fold the lower portion of the paper at about an inch and a half (1.5") or two inches (2"). Fold it the second time at about the same length you did with the first. Then, fold the paper right in the middle in the opposite direction with your first two folds. Your paper should now be folded to resemble a nurse's hat. Hold one corner of the folded paper with you pointer finger and thumb. Pull that corner down so that it now sits in between the larger fold. Your folded paper should now have two air pockets that will catch the air. Swing the your new paper popper across the air and that should create a loud and annoying pop!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades