In this video, we learn how to make lollipop flowers out of fabric. First, start out with dye that has four circles in different sizes. You will also need the Big Shot to cut out the circles and wool cut out to fit on the cutting board. Put the board through the machine and your circles will be cut out. After this, start with the largest circle and start to add the other circles on top with a hot glue gun. Now, add a button to the middle of the top smallest circle using a hot glue gun. Add a pin or clip to the back, then you can add this on anything you would like to make a cute accent to anything!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades