In this tutorial, we learn how to make a little house pop-up card. First, draw a cute little house on a flat plain with trees around it, then decorate the house! After this, fold it in half so the house shows on the outside and cut the paper along the roof and on the bottom, not on the sides. After this, bend that flap on both sides and then open up the card. Now, fold the card in so the little house pops out when you open it up! From here, put into your card and then color the entire thing to give to someone, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades