This video features an image from Squizzlefly. The card is Spring suite 2. Use a regular A2 size card. Cut 8 1/2 x 5 1/2. Score in the middle. Go down another 1/2 inch and score. Take a ruler across the top of the fold. Make a pencil mark at every 1/4 inch. Should be 21 small hash marks. Measure down 1/4 inch on both sides. Go 1/2 inch in and make a dot every 1/2 inch. Go down 1/2 inch from the fold and make a dot every 1/2 inch. Make long-short, long-short cuts with the dots along the whole length of the fold. Take the first long strip and fold it over. Make it even with the edge. Slip it over and tuck it behind along the edge of the fold. Go to the the other end and continue the process. Cut off the last short piece on the right and glue it to the left end.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades