When we first saw Lady Gaga donning this, well, gaga headpiece at the Grammy Awards, we were wondering what the Fortress of Solitude was doing on her head. The headpiece, composed of what look like stalactites crystalized with thousands of swavorski crystals, looked like an Abstract Expressionist sculpture, and made little sense.
But the more we looked back at pictures of the thing the more we loved it. If you're thinking about going as Lady Gaga for Halloween, stand out by donning this headpiece. Check out the video for the how-to.
Seat cushion foam (cut into abstract shapes)
glue and glue
8x11 piece of cardboard
thick wide headband
black base spray paint
silver matallic spray paint
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades