In this video, we learn how to make a Joy S-fold Christmas card using Cricut George. First, fold the card and mark it so it's in the S shape, then stamp the background of the card with colored snowflakes in different sizes and shapes. After this, use a black outline along the sides of the papers, then add in a black piece of paper to the middle of the top fold. Apply a monkey with a Santa hat to the front and wrap him around a J shaped candy cane. Add in the letters "o" and "y", then add in a few jewels to the top and bottom of the page and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades