In this video, we learn how to make January thank you notes with Stampin' Up. First, you want to choose what you want your notes to say. You can use a small card stock that is 3" x 3". Then, use a border hole punch and apply it on in different colors you prefer. After this, you will want to stamp on a message that says thank you in black on the front of the card. Next, you can lay a heart punch out on top of the card to give it more personality. You can also place the heart on first and let the text go over the heart and the card, then you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades