An alternative to origami, here's a very easy paper design strp icosahedron by Heinz Strobl. Here's a very easy icosahedron to origami. For the strips, use an A4 format paper and cut it in the middle lengthwise. Do so to get 8 strips and then fold strips of 6 squares. It requires 20 strips of 6 squares for the triangles and 30 strips to knot them together (strips of 5 squares also work). Only the knotting strips will stand out, but it is still better to use two colors. You can make a bigger model when assembling 6 triangles instead of 5 and connecting them to a 5 triangle module.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades