In order to make hot cocoa holders with Stampin' Up, you'll need the following: a whisper white Stampin' Up envelope, scissors, a paper cutter, cocoa, a jumbo wheel, ink pad, adhesive, stamps, ribbon, pen, stapler, glitter, and card stock. Cut the envelope to 4 1/4. Score it at 3 3/4. Cut an angle on the fold near the scored edge. Cut off the excess, after folding it back. Apply adhesive on the edge to seal it. Decorate the envelope with a stamp. Cut a green piece of card stock and white whisper. Stamp to decorate the cut card pieces. Glue the card stock together and glue it to the envelope. Attach a piece of ribbon, with a stapler.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades