The video is very informative about the using of a Stampin' Up. The blogger explains the different parts of the system and how to use them. She first shows the finished product, in this case a label or gift tag. She then explains the process of how to die cut the various parts and how to use the dies and machine to cut out the shapes. She then explains how to put the Tags together. She then shows how to finish the product. All through the process the video also has pop ups with a brief write up of each of the processes. The blogger explains the free gifts available with her offer and the advantage of the finished products.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades