The template for this heart-shaped window card can be found at [www.stampininspirations.blogspot.com stampininspirations.blogspot.com]. You will need the template and cardstock and the other usual materials needed to make a card. You can re-size the template to about 5 1/2 inches across by about 5 1/2 inches high. Cut out the heart and remove the center heart as well. Take an 8 1/2 by 11 inch piece of red card stock and fold it in half, then trace the inside and outside of the heart-shaped template so that the template overlaps slightly on the folded edge. Now cut out the heart and remove a single layer of the center heart. Add some simple decorations and a message and you have a cute heart card for your sweetie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades