This is a demonstration of how to make a harrier paper airplane. First fold the paper in half lengthwise, making sure the corners line up. Unfold it and fold the corner toward the center line. Fold the top triangle down almost to the bottom of the paper. Fold the top corner in to the center line again. Fold in the first point. Fold the plane in half lengthwise. He demonstrates how to fold the wings in the right place so that the plane looks like a harrier. The plane can be customized and decorated, and you can alter the flaps at the back of the wings. These instructions show how to make a classic paper airplane.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades