In order to make a snowflake wreath ornament, you will need the following: a snowflake punch, adhesive, foam, rhinestones, card stock, a hole punch, a circle cutter, scraps of paper, and ribbon. Punch out 17 white snowflakes and 17 blue snowflakes for each side of the ornament. Cut out a circle. Cut out the center of the circle. Coat the circle with glue. Place the white snowflakes around the base. Next, do a row of blue snowflakes in the center. Use your pop dots to make a raised layer of white snowflakes. When you decorate the reverse side, place the blue snowflakes on the outside and the white snowflakes on the inside. Adorn the snowflakes with rhinestones. Tie a piece of ribbon in a bow and glue it to the bottom.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades