In this video, you will learn how to create a custom gift bag. Before you watch, you will want to download the pdf template for the bag, by visiting artycrafty.wordpress.com. First, you will print the template out onto decorative craft paper, which should be A4 letter-sized. Next, you will cut around the solid lines, as shown on the template, and cut out any additional decorative stencils, as you wish. While watching the video, you are free to decorate the pieces of paper any way you would like, in order to make the gift bag truly custom-made. Next, you will score along the dotted lines on the template and fold the paper inward along the lines. The final step to making the bag is to glue along all the inwardly folded tabs and press firmly to insure that they stay together. As a final step, the video also demonstrates how to cut out and hole-punch a name tag for the gift bag and how to attach it to the bag with glue and ribbon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades