Handmade cards with rubber stamps can be made easily with the following instructions. First, fold a sheet of cardstock in half horizontally or vertically, whichever way you prefer to make your card. Then, trim around the edges with scrapbooking scissors to create a design, or leave the edges straight. You can also find rubber stamps with inspirational messages that you can stamp straight onto the cardstock. Now you can decorate the card front with any rubber stamp you like, but stamp it onto a different piece of cardstock that color coordinates with your handmade card. Next, cut out the stamped design with scrapbooking scissors for a patterned edge or with straight scissors. Then, emboss your stamped design with embossing powder and a heat gun, or sprinkle a small amount of glitter on the ink before it dries. Wait till the stamp design dries. Finally, attach double-sided foam strips around the perimeter of the back of your design and place it on the front of the card. If you follow the steps in this video, you can make a beautiful handmade card with the help of rubber stamps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades