In this tutorial, we learn how to make a half/quarter easel card. First, grab several pieces of colors of card stock that you like. After this, fold the main one up into a square. After you have folded this, fold the edges into the middle and push the creases down. From here, you will glue the bottoms of the other pieces and glue them onto each other so they are backgrounds. After this, you will create a border around the front main picture. When finished, fold this up and then you will have a beautiful card that you can use for any occasion, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades