In the video, a boy named George explains how to make a paper box for wrapping gifts in it. For that, first we need two square color papers of any color, and a pair of scissors. In the box making procedure, first place a paper on table, face down. Now fold it diagonally, twice. Unfold it. Then fold the sides twice, to make regular square shapes. Unfold it. Mark the center part using a pen. Cut the paper leaving two folds on four parts, fold it in. Then fold the rest of the part of the paper over the folded portion, and squeeze it. Then we will get a part of the box. Repeat this to make another part. Fold one end of it for almost three seconds. Then you can use that folded part as the lower part of the box. The box is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades