In order to make a glowing lightning bug sculpture, you will need the following: an empty pop bottle, a yellow marker, a pipe cleaner, construction paper or card stock, and glue. Make sure that the soda pop bottle that you've chosen to use has a ridge around it. Clean it thoroughly. Fill the bottle with clean water. Dab the marker in the clean water, until it is the color you want. Screw the lid on tightly. Adhere a pipe cleaner to the top of the bottle. Make sure that you have 6" of excess pipe cleaner jutting out, after you've twisted it in place. Cut out a piece of paper to be used for the bugs eyes. Fold it in half. Color in eyes and eyelid. Cut out a large heart. These are your wings. Adhere the eyes to the lid. Glue the wings to the back.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades