In order to make ghosted images with white ink and distressed ink, you will need the following: a heat gun, Adirondack ink pads, distress ink pads, blending tools, stickles, stamps, card stock, stamp press, a stamp press, scissors, glue dots, adhesives, brads, paper trimmer, and nonstick craft sheet. Use a stamp press and ink it. Stamp the card stock. Dry it with the heat tool. Use the distressed ink pad. Begin running the tool over the card. You will need to begin your circular motions off the page. Next, add the pigment ink for the non-stamped portion of the card. Add pink stickles. Stamp on a design and set it aside. Next, you'll need to make the flowers. Stamp a design onto 3 shades of paper. Stamp flowers on them. Cut them out. Outline them with black stickles. Assemble the card.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades