In this cardmaking demonstration I make a really pretty card using a range of pretty papers. The card is a 6x4in card and I go through the layers building up a beautiful card that could be made using any range of papers and any stamps for a multitude of occasions.
White card base in 6x4inches
White card layer that has been embossed using an embossing folder from the Garden Cuttings kit from Anna Griffin
French collection papers used with banner dies
Spellbinders labels 20 die for the centre labels
Belated Birthday stamp and ink.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades