In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to make a folded paper printer's hat from a newspaper. Take two sheets of newspaper and fold down the half way mark to make two triangles. Fold the bottom edge of the top flap and make it meet the bottom edge of the big triangle. Now fold this up again over the bottom edge of the triangle to make a big cuff. Flip it over, take the outside edges and fold them to meet at the center. Now take the bottom corners and fold them up like dog ears. Then take the whole bottom flap and fold it up. Fold the top half of the flap underneath to form a cuff. Take the top point of the paper, fold it down and tuck it under the cuff. Now open up the whole thing and flatten it to make a diamond. You will then have to watch the video to get a clear idea of the further steps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades