In this tutorial, we learn how to make a folded paper hat out of newspaper. First, take your newspaper and fold it in half length wise. Next, take and fold the corners into the center, pressing the creases down. Next, take the bottom corners and fold it up to hold the paper into place. Flip the paper over and fold it up on the other side as well. Now, fold the corners in on both sides and fold the paper up one more time on both sides. Open up the middle and you will be left with an easy paper hat made in just seconds!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades