Do you know someone that wants an iPad but can't seem to afford one? Well, here's a great way to do an April Fools Day trick on that friend or family member by giving them a fake home-made iPad. Roman Loyola shows you how to make a fake iPad out of foam and paper. The tools you will need is a half inch thick foam board, a pair of scissors, a glue stick, a ruler, a blade, and most importantly a print-out of the iPad template. Start by cutting out a square of foam board that is the size of the iPad template. Glue the template onto the foam board and you're done! Its as easy as that!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades