In order to make flower magnets and faux brads, you will need the following: card stock, a hole punch, a sponge applicator, and crystal effects.
Spread crystal effects over the card stock. Use the tip of the bottle, as the applicator. If you prefer, you can use a sponge applicator brush to apply the crystal effects. It reduces the gloss a bit, but it stretches your crystal effects. Another method is to use another card to spread the crystal effects. Allow it to dry.
Once your card stock is covered with crystal effects and dry, then use your hole punch. You can choose the method you prefer. They will all lead you to the same result.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades