In this video, we learn how to make a flower hair accessory from shopping bag tissue. First, grab your tissue from any shopping bag and fold it down until you have a rectangle, then cut on the sides to make several different rectangle shapes. Next, start to accordion these together until you reach the end of the papers. After this, grab the middle of the tissue paper and tie a rubber band around it. Next, start to push up the tissue from both sides until you reach the bottom. After this, you will have a flower that will start to form and it will be puffy. Attach a clip to the bottom of it then wear in your hair!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades