This video is about how to make flowers from recycled dryer sheets. Since the dryer sheets have already passed through the dryer it will be wrinkled but it does not matter. Cut the dryer sheets into strips 1 inch wide approximately and need not be uniform. Take a button and place the edges of the3 strips in such a way that it takes the shape of the flower and the other edge collects at the button holes. You may color the dryer sheets with dye like Ranger perfect pal mixed with water and sprayed on the sheets in the form of a mist. The sheets are heat dried or dried by paper napkins are complete dry. The edge near the button holes are stitched to the button so that none of the edges are loose. The excess thread at the back are knotted tight and trimmed. The flowers may not be neat but looks good. The flower may also be made by cutting a bunch of circles (irregular though) from dryer sheets and sewed to a button at the center. The small circles may be dyed and dried before sewing. The advantage of the second process is you will not have to worry about sewing the edges tight to the button holes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades