In this cardmaking tutorial, I share my love of paper flowers to make a double aperture card, using Anna Griffin papers and handmade flowers. I show you how I add the flowers symmetrically. This idea for a card looks stunning and the double aperture idea could be used with other nesting dies.
Spellbinders labels 20 dies
Papers from Anna Griffin range
The stamp is a AG sentiment from Say it Anyways
The card base is a 6x6inch square.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades