This cardmaking tutorial shows you how to make a floral Christmas card that is complete with embossing using a die cutting machine. This is a very pretty card and once you have seen the tutorial you will see how easy it is to make. I also show you how I get the embossed lines around my cards to add the pearl drops using a box embossing board.
- 8x8inch blank card base in white
- Red card for matt & layering
- Tonic Nuvo Pearl Drops in Bright Gold
- Anna Griffin Christmas sentiment sticker
- Anna Griffin Grand duets embossing folder
- Chloes Poinsettia Stamps
- Poppystamps Blooming Poinsettia Leaves die
- Box embossing board
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.