In this tutorial, we learn how to make a file folder organizer. First, you will need to apply double sided tape to paper, then apply a thicker cardboard paper over it. Now, cut most of the excess paper off, except around 1/2". After you have this cover made, apply tacky glue to some manila folders, and stick them into the cover you just made. After you complete this, you will be able to apply the backing to the folder as well. When you are finished, you can add different decorations to your folder, and then wait for it to dry and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades