Back at the dawn of time, a man's worth was determined by how many dead animals he had mounted to his wall. These days, men still want to be manly but find taxidermy a wee bit creepy.
For those who want the coolness of deer bits in their home, this video shows you how to make the faux wood (called faux bois) version. The mounted dear head silhouette exerts the raw force of deer wrangling without needing to turn on the nightlight come sundown.
You'll need their template and the following:
Quarter inch hardwood
Faux bois contact paper
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades