In this tutorial, we learn how to make a fabric gift bag for any occasion. First, you will need to grab any type of fabric with any design that you want the bag to be in. Next, you will fold in the edges of the fabric so it has a hemmed look, then sew them down. After you do this, sew the two sides of the bag together, then sew the bottom. Next, grab a piece of ribbon that you don't want and wrap it around the bag. Top it off with a felt flower and sew a button into the middle of it. Glue this onto the ribbon, then use on the bag after filling it with whatever you want!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades