This card is awesome, there is no other words for it! It is pretty, eyecatching and just so gorgeous, using cardstock and vellum to create a wreath made of embossed roses. There are a few different techniques in this tutorial to make the wreath but they are all easy when you see how.
?8x8inch White Card Blank Base
Matt & Layer Lilac cardstock base and I inked the edges with Anna Griffin French Gold ink pad
Layer another paper layer with a circle aperture in the middle
Presscut circle dies
Anna Griffin French Floral Cardstock Paper in floral collection to make paper ribbons for around the edge Anna Griffin Garden Cuttings Kit dies and embossing folders to make the roses and the leaves
Lilac and Pink cardstock for the roses, Olive cardstock for the leaves Vellum for the extra roses.
All the roses and the leaves were inked around the edges and lightly over the top of the embossing.
The vellum was tinted from behind, this technique can be seen at
I used Silicone glue to attach the roses
The centre sentiment was from a sentiment kit and I created a paper ribbon background for it, this technique can be seen at
Selection of tape and glue also from Stix2
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades