In this video we learn how to make an elephant pop-up card. First, draw a picture of an elephant on a 4x6 card. You can make this anyway that you want and put whatever other characters on it as well! After this, clip a small piece of paper into the shape of an ear. Then, glue the side of it and place it onto the elephant. The other half shouldn't be glued so it will flap up! Then, put this on the inside of a card and color it. When the person receives it, it will be a pop up card, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades