In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to make an egg carton tulip. Cut out two cups from an egg carton. Then cut petals into the cups by cutting out triangular shapes. Make four petals on each cup. Then with a pencil, poke two holes on the bottom of one cup opposite each other in line with the two lowest points of the petals. Do a similar thing on the other cup but, in line with the two highest points of the petals. Then take a pipe cleaner and pass it through one hole of one cup, then pass it through one hole of the other cup from the bottom. Thereafter, bend the pipe cleaner and pass it through the other hole of the cups. Pull the cups together to give them a shape of tulip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades