Take one large newspaper sheet that consists of two pages on each side. Fold in half lengthwise (the way it comes in the newspaper). Fold in half again (bringing the top of the paper to the bottom). Fold corners (on folded side) to middle. This will make a pointed top to paper. Fold one piece of bottom of paper up to the bottom of the pointed fold. Fold bottom again until it overlaps a little of the pointed part. Turn hat over. Fold sides in about 1 1/2 to 2 inches (it will look like a house). For an adult-sized head, fold in only an inch or so - these folds determine the hat size. Fold bottom up twice. Pull opening in hat apart to make a hat shape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades