Now when it comes to setting the table you just need three things: fork, plate, and a napkin. But for some, things are more complicated than that. Sometimes they feature the soup spoon , salad fork, and so on and so forth. Although this video doesn't cover every single utensil, it does cover some of the basics. Find out how to make placemats for kids as well as teach them how to set the table. Enjoy!
A fun way to teach your kids where their eating utensils are placed. Using craft paper and tape, Shari Hiller and Matt Fox teach kids how to make their own placemats!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades