In this video, we learn how to make an easy art journal. You will need: card stock or thick paper (10 pcs), fabric, scissors, ruler, clips, string, and a button. First, fold your paper in half and push down the crease so the paper stays folded. Now, lay your fabric down onto a flat surface and measure it out so it fits over the paper while laid flat. Now, place marks an inch into the side of the crease of the paper. Now, line the edge of the fabric up with your paper and mark on the fabric where the holes are. Now, clamp the paper into place and poke through the holes with something sharp. After this, poke through the fabric where the holes are as well. Now, place the paper in the fabric and use the string to attach the paper to the fabric. Next, sew a button onto one side of the fabric and you will be able to connect the string onto the button.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades