In this video, we learn how to make an Easter pop-up card. First, draw a duck with a little baby duck on a 4x6 piece of paper. From here, fold it in half so you can see the image on the outside. After this, use scissors to cut the middle, where the little baby chick is at. Cut the top and bottom around it, but avoid cutting the sides. From here, bend that piece left and right. Then, open up the card and bend it into the middle. From here, take a piece of paper with eggs cut out of it and bend around each of the eggs. Glue this to the inside of the card and then color it for a fun Easter pop-up card!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades