In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to make a diamond folded card. Get a sheet of paper 4x12 inches. Draw a pencil line at the half way mark, that is, at 6inches. Fold one of the lengths to the center pencil line. Do the same to other half of the paper. Open up the sheet and do the same fold in the opposite direction. Open up the paper and flip it over and you will see the diamond fold in the center. Now you fold from each side up to the cross where the diamond begins. Flip the folded paper and again fold from each side up to the center of the paper. Open up the paper and fold it as shown in the video and you have your diamond folded card.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades