This is a great instructional video on how to make a decorative paper star. The materials you need are color papers, ruler, stapler, scissors, adhesive tape, pencil and cutting pliers. Take a paper and make a square of 20 cm side. Now fold the paper twice and get a triangular shape. Now draw four lines on it. Then cut along the lines with the help of scissors. Take the middle square and staple it. Then go to the back side and staple the ends. Repeat this process and get a star. You can make three stars each color. Finally take the top of one color and staple it with another color star top. Repeat the process and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades