In this tutorial, we learn how to make day of the dead paper mache sculptures. First, you will make the paper mache sculptures into different body shapes, then use a sharp knife to carve along the sculpture. Use different paints and colors to make the characters more believable and realistic. Use a thick paper mache when making these, because you will lose a lot of layers when you are thinning it down and shaving it into shape. When finished, you will attach the different pieces of body parts together with more paper mache, and then clip it into shape so it can dry. After it is dry, shape the parts you connected and enjoy your sculptures!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades