Check out this DIY video tutorial from Curbly, the best place to share pictures of your home, find design ideas, and get expert home-improvement advice.
Danish woven hearts are part of every kid's childhood (or they should be). When weaving, your hearts ripped as you wove or as you filled them, but either way in leads to heart "ache". Making them out of fabric will save you countless tears. Learn how to make Danish woven fabric hearts. They'll last for many Christmases and Valentine's days to come, and they'll never break your heart (overuse of puns intended). To make this fabric heart small basket, you'll need the following:
* fabric, calico works perfectly
* fabric stiffener or white glue, like Elmers
* tin foil or waxed paper
* buttons, each heart requires two
* needle and thread
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades