Those weird and creepy crown/mask things were one of the most memorable parts of Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" video. But they're actually pretty simple, and you can make them yourself with stuff you probably already have at home. This video shows you how. (Of course, if you're planning to wear this to a party or something, bear in mind that you won't be able to see anything!)
Paper, approximately 3 feet by 2 feet
Adhesive velcro strips
1. Cut a line of tall spikes into one end of the paper.
2. Cut a triangle out of the other side. This is where your nose and mouth will show.
3. Put some velcro on the far left edge of the paper, on what will be the the outside of the mask, and on the far right edge of the paper, on what will be the inside of the mask. These strips will join together to keep the mask on your head.
4. Now you're done, so get your Gaga on!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades