In order to make Matchbox Mini Chocolate Bar Holders with Cricut, you will need the following: Tag Bags Boxes & More cartridge, card stock, a bone folder, two sided tape, a cuddlebug, Stampin' Up stamps, ink pad, ribbon, a circle hole punch, and adhesive. It is on page 123 and 124 of the manual. Cut it at 2.5. After cutting it, score it where indicated. Use your bone folder and fold along the lines that you just scored. Run it through the cuddle bug. This will give you more texture. Apply adhesive to the small tabs. Assemble the box parts. Apply pressure to seal adhesive. You can use 2 sided tape, if you prefer. Decorate your box as you choose. Apply ribbon with adhesive. Cut out a stamp greeting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades