To make a Cottage Pop-Up Card, you will need the following: the printable pattern available at Victoria Norman Home , scissors, a ruler, cardstock, glue, and a flat head screwdriver. Print out the patter from the website. Cut out the pieces. Use a ruler for a straight edge. Run the screwdriver along the cutouts to form the edges for the folds. Fold the cottage pieces. Glue the braces onto the house. Make sure that you firmly press and hold them. Attach the roof to the braces with glue. Fold your cardstock in half, and center your cottage in the fold. Glue it firmly. Allow the glue to dry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades