This video will show you how to easily make symmetrical and lovely paper snowflakes. Using a colorful piece of paper, you should first fold the paper over in a triangle and cut off the excess in order to make a square. You will then need to fold the paper over into thirds and cut off the outside portion in order to make the outline for a 6-pointed star. Then, proceed by cutting portions off the side of the paper. By following this tutorial, you will be able to make beautiful and intricate paper snowflakes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades