Learn to make beautiful coffee filter butterflies and flowers by watching this video by Kim Janocko. The following materials are required to make them:
- Coffee filters
- Paper plates
- Non-washable markers
- A spray bottle of water
- Pipe cleaners
- A clothes pin
- Begin by placing a coffee filter on a paper plate and flatten it out.
- Next, color the coffee filter with the markers, either scribbling in or by creating a pattern.
- Now spray some water on the coffee filter, about 4 to 5 times, using the spray bottle.
- Smear the colors a little with your fingers, as they start to spread.
- Next, peel it off the plate and set it aside to dry.
- Once it is dried completely, the coffee filter is ready for use.
- To make the butterfly's body, color a clothes pin with the appropriate marker.
- Now take a colored coffee filter and fold it back and forth, like an accordion.
- Place the clothes pin at the center and spread the wings out, to complete the butterfly.
- For the flowers, place one coffee filter on top of another one.
- Then fold them together in half, three times over.
- Now wrap them at the bottom using a pipe cleaner.
- Gently unfold to open the petals of the flower.
Surprise your mother with these beautiful butterflies and flowers on Mothers Day.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades